One Knitty Chick

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What is a knitter to do when her husband's style is so limited (I prefer picky, but you know how men are...). I still don't know what he to knit that he will actually wear. He would like a gansey but that is waaaay more than I have time for with all of the other knitwear gifts for the holidays. I am thinking more along the lines of a fisherman's or reversible scarf in a gorgeous aran yarn.

The problem is that his birthday is January 6th. Directly after the holidays. What is a knitter to do in such little time?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is a great fisherman's scarf in the winter KnitSimple. Very classic. I have the same problem - my fiance thinks that he doesn't want a sweater, but he is getting one anyway...his bday is pre xmas - Dec. 8. I read your snb post - if you haven't already you should join us at Yarn Garden on Tujunga Ave (have you been to Aroma Cafe yet? delicious). It isn't like any other yarn shop - you really are welcome to come and join whoever is knitting at the table even if you haven't met them before - it is like add water for instant friends and confidants. I am a yougin' (ish) as well at 25 and we have a wide range of rockin chicks who leave pretense and judgment at the door when we come together.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home