One Knitty Chick

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I have a problem.

While searching for apartments, the hubby and I parked near my favorite local LYS. As I was expcting a special order, we decided to go in for a moment to check on the item in question... and a basic sock pattern (to solve the problem of yesterday's blog). Oh, I found a basic sock pattern. Well, the co-owner of the store told me about this fabulous sock pattern and got me hooked on a Noro book containing these:



Since it was a Noro book and I didn't have any sock yarn to go with the 4.5mm guage of the pattern, I decided it would only be justified to purchase some of this:



Noro Kureyon 138, Lot B. What kind of world would it be if I got a sock pattern of beauty without equally beautiful yarn? Plus, this way I am sure to maintain the pattern's guage. Right? Randy at Stitch Cafe saw the broke, regretfully cheap look in my eyes and made a copy of the pattern for me. The pattern book was a whopping $16 so the yarn is TOTALLY justified.

I think she also realizes that I will be back for the book when I land a job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home